Get our free Veggie Special cookbook, inspired by the seasonal produce that has been in this year’s organic boxes, when you sign up for our free weekly newsletter. Do you love veggies as much as we do at Munch Crunch Organics? Whether you are an omnivore, vegetarian, vegan or anything in between there is no doubt that…
- ¼ red cabbage finely sliced
- A dozen snap pea pods- peas removed
- A good handful of fresh sprouts
- 2 tablespoons of adzuki bean sprouts
- ½ of an orange sliced into think segments
- 1 medium size eggplant sliced thinly
- ¼ of a pumpkin chopped into 1cm by 1cm cubes
- 2 dried figs finely sliced
- ¼ cup of flaked almonds
- 1 teaspoon of flax seed oil
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to season
- Place the pumpkin cubes on an oiled baking dish and bake in a moerate oven until the pumpkin in tender.
- While the pumpkin cooks, thinly slice the eggplant and grill on a hot grill pan until the eggplant is sift and char grilled.
- Allow the cooked pumpkin and eggplant to cool slightly while you make the fresh component of the salad.
- Place the cabbage, peas, sprouts, aduki sprouts, orange and apple in a large bowl and mix gently to combine. Add the flax oil, lemon, salt and pepper and mix gently with your hands to evenly coat the salad.
- To serve, pile up the fresh salad evenly onto two plates, arrange the grilled eggplant to one side and the roast pumpkin on the other.
- To finish, scatter with the figs and roasted almond flakes.
Ingredients · 2 capsicums · 1 brown onion · olive oil · 1 sweet potato · 1 head of broccoli · 4 eggs · a handful of rocket · diced shallots for garnish · salt and pepper · grated mozzarella cheese Instructions First, preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Line a baking pan and cut the capsicum in half, removing…
Ingredients · 1 1/2 cups pf white quinoa (can be substituted with rice) · 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil · 1 zucchini (julienned) · a handful of beans · two handfuls of bok choi (cut up) · 1 red onion (cut into thin slices) · 1/2 small cucumber (julienned) · 1/2 teaspoon of salt · 1 teaspoon of sesame…
———– Recipe by: Melanie Sinclair, The Nutrition Effect (instagram: @the_nutritioneffect) This is lovely fresh & crunchy salad that is loaded with key nutrients & and even includes both insoluble (greens) and soluble (apples) fibres. Consistently eating a variety of high fibre foods is key to maintaining a healthy weight and aiding fat loss by keeping…
Ingredients Hummus: 1 can chickpeas 1 garlic clove – crushed 2 tbsp tahini 2 tbsp lemon juice ¼ cup olive oil 1 tsp ground cumin 1 good pinch of salt To serve: 1 tsp paprika Veggie sticks: carrots celery cucumber capsicum Can also add to the plate: grapes sliced apple olives sliced radishes crackers cheese…
1 cup of quinoa 2 tomatoes chopped 2 corn cobs with kernels removed ¼ bunch of coriander chopped ¼ bunch of mint chopped 1 lime juiced 1 good pinch of salt 1 teaspoon of olive oil ½ teaspoon of cumin ½ teaspoon of chili flakes While the quinoa cooks, mix all of the other ingredients…
Instructions Chop the clean potatoes into bite size cubes and cook in boiling salted water until tender. While the potatoes cook, place the finely chopped celery, fennel, kale and parsley into a large bowl. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mustard, lemon, olive oil and salt and set to the side. When the…
Ingredients Makes 1 large smoothie 1 banana 1 handful of spinach 2-3 juicy medjool dates 5 – 10 mint leaves (depending on how minty you like it!) 1 tbsp almond or cashew nut butter 2 tsp cacao nibs ¾ cup almond milk 1 tsp maca (optional) Instructions Put 1 tsp…
Daikon fries Cut the daikon into ‘daikon fries’ (approx. 5 cups) Create a marinade with soy sauce/ tamari (1 tsp), chilli (1/2 tsp), ginger (1/2 tsp), sugar (1/2 tsp), salt (1/2 tsp) and coconut oil (1/4 cup) Coat the fries evenly with the marinade Roast them for about 30 min…
Ingredients · 750g potatoes, peeled & cut into cubes (about 1.5cm) · ½ punnet cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters · Bunch of asparagus · 1 cup of torn kale leaves · 1 cup of chopped herbs – can be parsley/ oregano/ basil/ mint · About 20 olives, pitted kalamata or black, cut into quarters · …
Organic Food Home Delivery Service
Munch Crunch Organics is a home delivery service of fresh local certified organic food, growing & sourcing produce and delivering food boxes between Yamba and Brisbane.
Visit our online shop!
Sign up for our ‘On All Things Organic’ Newsletter
Munch Crunch HQ & Warehouse
Free pickup on Tuesday & Wednesday of your organic box at our Byron Bay A&I warehouse - 1/16 Brigantine street Byron Bay NSW 2481
Call 0435162542 if you're lost!
This is where your organic boxes are packed with love and sent off with care!