Munch Crunch Organics is all about supplying our community with healthy nutritious Certified Organic food you can trust: ensuring it has been grown without chemical pesticides and fertilizers and grown in our bioregion according to strict organic certification standards.
With our ‘Organics for Everyone’ schools program your can pick up your kids and your veggies from school! FREE delivery to local schools.
In response to growing concern from local parents about the quality of food their children eat, we have created our 'Organics for Everyone' schools program aimed at making organic wholefoods more accessible to school-aged children.DOWNLOAD the flyer here to distribute at your (pre-)school: MCOSchoolsFlyerFAQ2.pdf Organic food is particularly important for children as it offers higher nutritional content without the use of toxic chemicals which are particularly damaging to their developing bodies.
Organics for Everyone offers:
- free delivery to local schools and, as an added incentive to get parents and their children eating healthier, new customers also
- receive $5 OFF their first box with the promocode ORGANICSCHOOLS
- a copy of the organic Grow and Cookbook – an e-book co-written by farmer Al Smithson and chef Alison Drover.
- Certified Organic - Quality food without the chemical or pesticide residue.
- Cost effective - No middle man.
- Convenient - Online shopping and the ability to pick up your box from school.
- Seasonal food from our Bioregion - Fresh is best for you and the environment.
- Helping create a sustainable future - Low food miles, local sustainable jobs, enriching our soil, reducing our carbon footprint.